!CLICK!



FOR



!DISCOUNT!



FOR



YOU



NOW


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Learning Office 2000: Deluxe (Office 2000 Learning Series)


Learning Office 2000: Deluxe (Office 2000 Learning Series)


Learning Office 2000: Deluxe (Office 2000 Learning Series) is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased Learning Office 2000: Deluxe (Office 2000 Learning Series) used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try Learning Office 2000: Deluxe (Office 2000 Learning Series). It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And Learning Office 2000: Deluxe (Office 2000 Learning Series) looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy Learning Office 2000: Deluxe (Office 2000 Learning Series). Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying Learning Office 2000: Deluxe (Office 2000 Learning Series).






Learning Office 2000: Deluxe (Office 2000 Learning Series) Overview


Learning Microsoft Office 2000 teaches the skills needed for proficiency in each application of the Office 2000 suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Covers new Office 2000 features such as Personal Menus and updated Open/Save dialog box. Each lesson introduces a software topic quickly, without extraneous narration, then teaches you the functions with step-by-step directions. Screen captures, illustrated keystrokes, and mouse directions make learning easy. Follow-up exercises provide skill application while also honing critical thinking. Spiral-bound. 544 pages.